Our client is a rapidly growing, acquisitive, PE backed B2B based in Lancashire. This is an exciting opportunity for a Group Financial Accountant to join the Group Finance team. You will gain exposure to a number of ad hoc projects and scope for long-term career progression. The role offers flexibility between office and home-based working and is ideal for a highly driven newly / recently qualified accountant with a practice background, seeking their first move into industry. The role is wide ranging and will involve:
- Assist with preparation of the Group and subsidiary financial statements;
- Preparation and review of the monthly group reconciliations under IFRS / FRS102;
- Preparation of key judgement papers as part of the annual audit process;
- Liaise with external auditors and tax advisors;
- Assist with acquisition integration of newly-acquired companies;
- Perform ad hoc finance projects as and when required
You will have strong communication and analytical skills, as well as being highly proficient in Excel. There is a strong track record of longer term career progression with this growing business - either within the Group Finance team, or within one of the operating units. Please apply even if you are due to complete your training contract at the end of August.