Outstanding opportunity for Corporate Finance or FP&A candidate to take influential commercial role in acquisitive Private Equity backed business
Our client is a high growth Private Equity backed business which is multiplying in scale via a series of acquisitions.
A new role is being created to support the strategic development and profitable growth of the business through more in depth financial insight.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the role’s purpose is to provide commercial insight and guidance to the Board and Senior Management Team which will play a critical role in influencing strategic business decisions.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Continually appraising the investment decisions in respect of acquisitions;
- Develop suite of reports for the board to understand the underlying and projected financial performance of the business;
- Continual collaboration with senior management to provide insight to and validation of key value drivers;
- Quarterly update of the Group’s financial valuation model to reflect actual results;
- Assessment of risks of any investment decision and make recommendations to mitigate based on a thorough analysis of all factors;
- Reviewing bid documents and commercial contracts, including working closely with Business Development, legal counsel and Finance in delivering bids for board and customer approval;
- Provide financial analysis and modelling for M&A opportunities.
- The role requires a commercially astute individual who may come from either a corporate finance team in practice or from an analytical role within a data-rich business;
- Diligent, logical and quantitative in your approach, with strong commercial awareness. Your communication and relationship building skills will enable you to interface with a wide variety of stakeholders within and outside the business;
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA);
- Strong modelling skills are essential.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a candidate from a Corporate Finance or FP&A background to take on an influential role which will critically influence the development of this fast growing PE backed business.