Our client has investment funds of over £600m investing in major projects in construction, housebuilding, commercial property, as well as investing into businesses across the NW region.
The role will have overall responsibility for the financial management of the team’s budget and investment fund monitoring. You will prepare financial reporting internally and have regular contact with key stakeholders within the team as well as external businesses who have received investment funding. Key elements of the role are:
- Preparation and review of budgets and associated variance analysis;
- Preparation of the management accounts for the investment team and relevant year-end audit documentation:
- Maintain models showing funds’ projected future cash flows arising from investments. The nature;
- Liaise closely internally regarding processing of investment fund drawdown; invoices (interest, capital and fees), as well as purchase invoices and monitoring payment receipt;
- Provide business partnering to key internal and external stakeholders
You will be a qualified accountant and the successful candidate will have a strong attention detail and excellent communication and relationship building skills. There is strong progression potential to move into an investment role or a more senior reporting/project role.