Our client is a well-known, family owned brewery based in South Manchester. As well as brewing its own beer, they also run over 250 tenanted pubs as well as managing a further 10. With turnover growing and highly profitable, the business is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to report directly to the Financial Controller. The role is wide-ranging and will include:
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Cashflow forecasting;
- P&L reviews with budget holders;
- Company accounting adjustments for accounts preparation;
- Pension Scheme accounts preparation and audit supervision;
- Presentations to the Board
You will ideally have qualified in a medium sized accounting firm and looking for a first move into industry. This is an ideal first move into industry into a dynamic and growing business.