A significant Investment Fund seeking to invest in the SME and Property sector, supporting the development of business cases for investment.
Our client has a number of investment funds across SME businesses, property (both commercial and residential). The role will be to work on direct investments and development of investment frameworks and business cases. The role is varied and wide-ranging and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage a portfolio of loan and equity investments;
- Lead on capital project development and development of business cases for strategically significant projects under consideration;
- Report on investment propositions and pricing, identifying risks and mitigation strategies;
- Monitor the performance of investments and projects to ensure they are in line with agreed milestones and to identify any financial exposure;
- Establish good working relationships with a range of key stakeholders;
- Instruct and manage external financial, property, construction and legal advisors to support due diligence, loan facility development, contracting and monitoring of investment;
- Critically analyse business cases for residential and commercial property projects, assessing risks and performing gap analysis;
- Present to senior leaders – distilling the need to know and highlighting risks/issues;
- Be prepared to work positively in a team environment, within a broad matrix management culture;
You will ideally have gained experience within a transaction team – whether in a Bank or alternatively in Corporate Finance, Transaction Services or Reorganisation Services. An excellent opportunity to be involved with investing significant investment funds across business and real estate sectors.