Technically strong Interim required for 6 to 9 month contract dealing with post acquisition reporting matters following large corporate transaction.
Large scale PE backed high tech manufacturing Group requires Interim Head of Financial Reporting to deliver a number of technical reporting oriented projects associated with a recent corporate transaction.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, projects involve compiling and preparing additional financial reporting related data from across a number of divisions and analysing and reporting these to the Group.
The role will entail a mix of working from home and onsite in Greater Manchester.
The ideal candidate will:-
- have a strong technical accounting background (IFRS);
- have undertaken some form of group reporting role previously;
- be accustomed to dealing with external auditors/advisors;
- be familiar with ERP/FP&A systems;
- be immediately (or imminently) available.