MDM Resourcing’s exclusive client is a dynamic growth business which is expanding both organically and through frequent acquisitions. With EBITDA approaching £50m, the client is looking to recruit a Head of Operational Compliance to provide practical support and assistance to the business and promote best practice and compliance. The role will support the development of standard operating procedures, provide audit and compliance checks in key areas within operations and sales divisions, lead investigations into non-compliance issues and provide guidance and training to ensure that policies and processes are embedded and followed.
- Work with the Head of Management Assurance to develop and refine the client’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and identify areas for refinement or continuous improvement.
- Develop a targeted risk and control matrix to map risks against probability, exposure and mitigation, and identify the most appropriate risk owner.
- Perform audits to confirm effectiveness of controls and ensure that risks are mitigated as fully as possible.
- Promote compliance transparency across the operations and sales functions
- Lead and manage investigation into compliance, fraud and other related compliance concerns. Create investigation reports for senior management, the compliance committee and external legal counsel as appropriate.
- Close and timely collaboration with internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Either a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or ACMA) with an Internal Audit / Business Process Improvement background or a non-finance compliance professional.
- Strong communication / business partnering skills, ideally with previous exposure to process engineering.
This is an outstanding career opportunity which offers high calibre candidates the opportunity and autonomy to exercise their compliance capabilities in a fast paced high growth business.