Our client is a fast-growing well-known service sector business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and Group Finance Director, the responsibilities of the Head of FP&A include the following;
- Acting as Finance Business Partner to other stakeholders within the organisation;
- Managing the performance and development of four other Business Partners within the FP&A team;
- Preparation of the 5 year forecast model to project the long-term growth of the Group;
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts;
- Proposing improvements to MI;
- Maintaining and adjusting the current pricing models to be used for tendering processes;
- Analysis of M&A opportunities.
The client is keen to recruit an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant. You will have first class communication and numerical skills, with the ability to problem solve and deal with complex queries. Previous experience in a Service sector or Financial Services would be beneficial, but is not essential. This role offers the opportunity to join a fast-paced growing service sector business with excellent career prospects.