MDM Resourcing are carrying out a search for a Head of Financial Control and Reporting for a Cheshire-based, rapidly expanding acquisitive, Private Equity backed business with offices across 5 continents. The Group is one of the UK’s leading privately owned growth businesses.
Leading a team with 8 direct reports, the role provides a best in class accounting and financial control service to the largest operating division of the Group. Reporting to the Divisional Finance Director, key responsibilities encompass the following:-
- Financial Control and Management Reporting: Financial controllership and reporting for all entities;
- Compliance: Overseeing statutory reporting and tax compliance;
- Process and systems: Proactive development of the control environment and efficiency of processes, development of new finance system;
- Cost control: Expense management, budgeting and forecasting
- Cashflow Forecasting: Preparation, review and submission of cashflow forecasts;
- Business Partnering: Using KPIs and MI to support commercial decision making across the division;
- Management: Management and development of the finance team via 8 direct reports
- Audit: Manage the annual audit process.
- Technically strong ACA or ACCA qualified accountant;
- Experience within a large, corporate, Finance environment;
- Strong understanding of business process design;
- Ability to produce board-level quality reporting and analysis;
- Experience of providing business insights to key stakeholders;
- An accomplished team leader with excellent people and communication skills;
- Has the potential to become a Finance Director in due course.
This is an excellent opportunity for a technically strong finance leader to take a key role in one of the North West’s high profile success stories.