Our retained client is one of the UK’s leading infrastructure and regeneration businesses, an ambitious and inspirational innovator with a decades-long track record of delivering some of the most transformational schemes in the UK.
A commercially astute Head of Finance is now required to partner the Senior Management Team in both the day-to-day financial management of the Group and in facilitating the business’s ambitious growth plans.
Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team, the successful candidate will lead the finance team of c35 staff, provide strategic advice to the Board and will be involved in the day to day operations of the business. Key responsibilities include:-
- Finance function leadership: Day to day management of the Finance team (c35 staff via 7 direct reports);
- Treasury: Management of the company’s Treasury requirements; Cash management, monitoring and reporting on covenant compliance; Assisting with debt raising and subsequent refinancing of company’s debt facilities;
- Financial Reporting: Preparation of financial reporting to shareholders (monthly and quarterly);
- Financial Planning and Analysis: Annual business plan, annual budgets, investor returns modelling; Preparation and maintenance of medium and long-term financial projections;
- Projects: Financial appraisal of future developments;
- External relationship management: Banks, Debt providers, Local authorities and Bodies, Shareholders, Tenants.
- Qualified accountant - ACA / ACCA / ACMA;
- Ideally with industry experience but would possibly consider a Senior Audit Manager (Big4/Mid-tier);
- Technically strong, commercially astute, dynamic leader of people with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels;
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels;
- Previous experience of managing a team.
This high profile role is an outstanding career opportunity to play a key part in the ongoing development of one of the North West’s flagship businesses.