Our client is a c£700m global PE backed tech-enabled service sector client that is experiencing rapid growth. The client is looking to recruit a Group Treasury Manager to support in the core areas of the Group’s banking, maintain stewardship for financial assets and debt including overall leadership of the cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organisation. The role is wide ranging with responsibilities involving:
- Direct development and revision of financial policies for capital structure, working capital, treasury operations, foreign exchange interest rate risk management, and insurance risk management.
- Oversee and implement hedging strategies.
- Oversee interest rate risk management.
- Manage treasury function, including meeting short and long term funding needs.
- Manage and negotiate banking and investment banking relationships.
- Maintain and manage relationship with 3rd party Trusts, to ensure the efficient and timely release of cash to the business.
- Develop and implement cash management operational strategies.
- Oversee and report on cash flow forecasting.
- Manage investment of excess funds.
- Weekly net debt reporting to the Exec Board, reviews monthly interest journal entries and accruals, oversees preparation and reporting of loan covenant compliance.
- Active collaborator / business owner with Digital Transformation Team to streamline and improve payment practices across banking platform and back office function skills.
You will be either a qualified accountant and / or treasury qualification or alternatively qualified by experience, ideally with previous experience in an e-commerce environment. The ideal candidate will be used to working to tight deadlines, as well as an active participation in systems improvement in a fast-paced, changing environment.