Our client is a highly successful, private equity backed international service sector business.
This newly created role would suit someone making a first move into industry or seeking a second move in industry
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, the Group Reporting Manager role is wide ranging and involves:
- Working with the wider Group and regional finance teams to ensure integrity of the information reported;
- Oversee the monthly production of foreign currency analysis;
- Working with regional finance teams to ensure the accuracy of budget balance sheet and cash flow;
- Coordinate the regional posting of prior year audit adjustments;
- Supporting the Group Finance Analyst with ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Ideally the candidate will be an ACA / ACCA qualified accountant with excellent technical knowledge c3 – 4 years’ PQE.
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the the ability to interact at all levels across a global organisation, ideally with prior consolidations experience
- Experience of foreign currency is highly desirable but not essential.
- This role offers the unique opportunity to join a fast-paced PE backed well-known NW business with excellent progression prospects.