Our client is a fast growing c£250m turnover Private Equity backed, acquisitive, international Group. With sales and manufacturing operations in the UK, Europe, Australia and Asia, the business is already the world’s leader in its product category and is now executing a strategy to consolidate the fragmented market in which it operates.
Following the recent PE transaction the Group requires a Group Planning and Reporting Manager with the capability to step up to Group Financial Controller in the next 12 to 18 months.
The Group Planning and Reporting Manager plays a key financial management and coordination role in the areas of management reporting, cash management, financial analysis, and financial planning. The post holder will also be responsible for all external Group reporting to investors and banking partners in addition to managing the audits related to those reports.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Group Reporting: monthly and annual consolidated accounts
- Cashflow / Treasury management
- Budgeting: Preparation of annual Group budget
- Financial Planning and Forecasting: Ownership of Group financial model including financial performance and scenario planning
- Processes and controls: Continuous improvement processes and accounting policies
- Business Partnering: Provide support to Regional leadership teams
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Involvement in M&A and investment activity
- Audit: Management of Group audit requirements
- Commercially astute ACA with audit or transaction background in Top 8 Firm;
- Knowledge of IFRS/UKGAAP and experience in application;
- Strong Excel experience. Financial modelling experience;
- Prior experience of working in an organisation with lender/debt covenant reporting highly desirable;
- Experience in preparation of annual statutory financial statements and investor relations preferred
This is an outstanding career opportunity for a talented individual to play a key role in building a world leading business through the full cycle of Private Equity investment.