Our client is a rapidly growing, highly profitable private equity backed Fintech business of scale.
With plans for a possible exit in the next 3 years a Group Financial Controller is now required to lead the Controlling and Reporting functions. Key aspects of the role include:-
- a remit to drive change and deliver a rigorous financial control environment, and deadline driven, accurate management and statutory reporting;
- providing value-adding support to the Executive Team and business leadership through insightful reporting and financial risk management;
- providing leadership, direction and motivation of the finance team.
- Qualified ACA or similar with at least 5 years’ PQE. Experience in producing glossy accounts in a listed business or an FCA/PRA regulated financial services business, or experience in leading audit teams delivering similar is a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication, collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Highly organised and efficient with an ability to work under pressure and deliver to agreed deadlines
- Understanding of risk and control assessment and the design of appropriate controls
- Ability to develop individuals and a team into a high-performance team
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail