An Interim Group Financial Controller is required for a 12 month contract by our £300m turnover international branded consumer products Group client.
Reporting to the CFO, key responsibilities encompass:
- overseeing and monitoring an effective control environment across the Group
- providing strategic information and advice to the executive leadership team
- leading a team of c30 staff via 3 direct reports
- Group External Financial Reporting
- Tax compliance (corporation tax and VAT)
- Group Management Reporting
- Transaction Finance (AP, AR, credit control and payroll)
- support the CFO on a group wide system implementation of Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Qualified accountant – ACA/ACCA with minimum 10 years post qualification experience – ideally with experience in a business for which stock is a key component of the balance sheet
- Strong financial reporting experience with a sound understanding of tax management
- An excellent leader of and motivator of people, experienced in managing large teams in finance
- Understanding of MS Dynamics would be useful.