Our client is a rapidly growing acquisitive TMT business, and looking to recruit a broad-based role covering both Financial and Management reporting.
The role will have exposure to a number of ad hoc projects and has scope for long term progression. This wide ranging role will have responsibilities covering both financial and management reporting as well as treasury. You will be responsible for:
- Assisting the preparation of the Group and subsidiary financial statements;
- Prepare and review monthly group reconciliations under IFRS;
- Prepare bank covenant reporting;
- Review monthly divisional management accounts submissions and reconciliations;
- Consolidate monthly divisional submissions for Group MI pack;
- Assist with acquisition integration of newly-acquired companies;
- Perform ad hoc finance projects including treasury.
You will ideally be ACA Big 4 or mid tier qualified with experience of Group consolidations and both IFRS and FRS 102, with strong analytical skills. You will be looking to make either your first or second move in industry. The client is flexible for the role to be based partly from home as well as the office. There is excellent scope for long term progression wither within the Group finance team or one of the operating businesses.