Our client is a leading global TMT specialist.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role will provide monthly revenue recognition for the largest revenue stream of the company, ensuring compliance with IFRS 15; as well as business partnering. The role is the first point of finance contact for one of the divisional management team, providing finance support and input for any new initiatives for the improvement and growth of the business. The Financial Accountant is also responsible for an accurate Forex Policy management and implementation, as well as review monthly intercompany transactions for accuracy.
The role is wide ranging and will include:
- Preparation of the monthly reporting pack;
- Work closely with management to prepare / agree annual budget and quarterly forecasting;
- Manage the revenue recognition process for the largest revenue stream of the company – ensuring compliance with IFRS15;
- Provide finance support to the business through business partnering and other assistance;
- Manage the treasury requirements of the UK company and its subsidiaries;
- Plan and deliver ad hoc project work to manage change effectively through the finance team and its customers.
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified Accountant
- Strong attention to detail as well as proactive in identifying areas for improvement and problem solving;
- Experience of an international organisation and advanced excel skills would be desirable.
This is a broad and pivotal role, critical to the success of both Intercompany and external clients. It is an exciting opportunity for an astute Financial Accountant to provide support, drive change and performance improvement in a market leading business.