Our client is a fast-growing Private Equity backed, international Fintech consultancy Group, with offices in Europe, North America and Singapore. With turnover increasing exponentially at over 30% per annum and EBITDA c£16m, our client is looking to expand its finance team further. The business has credible ambitions to double in size over the next 3 – 4 years.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Reporting Manager will have overall responsibility for the preparation of the Group’s annual, monthly and daily reporting as well helping to implement strong financial controls. Day to day responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the Group and subsidiary financial statements;
- Point of contact with auditors and tax advisor;
- Support the month end close process;
- Supporting in the production of monthly management packs to the board;
- Bank account management and approval;
- Weekly Cash flow monitoring and reporting;
- Ad Hoc analysis requested from the business;
- Guiding and improving the processes of the wider finance team.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified (ACA / ACCA or CIMA) accountant with up to 2 years’ PQE. You will have strong IFRS skills, excellent organisational / communication skills to manage multiple projects as well as a strong attention to detail and analytical skills. This role is an excellent opportunity for career progression within a rapidly growing, global, highly profitable PE backed business.