Our client is a large, successful and constantly expanding privately owned property investment and development group with a broad portfolio of properties comprising retail estates, industrial estates and office buildings throughout the UK and overseas.
A Finance Manager is now required to join the team. The business has a well established finance team led by an experienced Finance Director with many years of experience in the property sector who will be an excellent mentor and coach to the Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Finance Director, key responsibilities are as follows:-
- Overseeing the day to day management of the finance team.
- Producing accurate and timely management accounts.
- Producing & updating regular cashflows.
- Maintaining and distributing all current MI schedules.
- Preparing year end packs and tax computations for review by Group’s auditors.
- Review & Improvement in the efficiency of current systems and processes.
- Assisting/managing balance sheet reconciliations throughout the Group.
- Liaising with banks and external auditors.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders.
An astute qualified accountant with a solid track record of experience in preparation of management accounts, VAT and statutory accounts would be ideal for this role. Prior experience in a property company is not required.