Our client is a world leading TMT specialist. With revenue nearly doubled in size, coincided with a strong track record of acquisitions, this newly created role is an exciting opportunity to join the business.
Reporting into the Finance Director, the Finance Manager role is wide ranging and involves:
- Champion Finance project delivery: from implementing the finance and reporting module of the new ERP system, to identifying core process improvements to ensure solutions are scalable and support the company’s planned growth;
- Support the company’s M&A activity, including financial due diligence, acquisition accounting and post-acquisition integration;
- Go to person within Finance for technical accounting advice, from designing training and best practice processes for adopting new accounting standards, to identifying the correct accounting treatment for new business processes, revenue streams, changes in corporate structure, etc;
- Coach and guide the wider Finance team, acting as a mentor to the trainee accountants within the company.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with demonstrable strong technical knowledge.
- Build strong relationships and communicate effectively.
- Ability to plan ahead, prioritise and manage workloads.
- Ideally experience within a professional service business and if possible some exposure to MS Dynamics.