Our client is a substantial Family Investment Office with a broad portfolio of business and investment interests, which combines commercial objectives with providing wider sustainable and social benefits.
A Finance Manager is now required to take on a broad and interesting role encompassing a mix of Reporting (monthly and annual), Budgeting, Cashflow Forecasting, Financial Analysis and Strategic Planning responsibilities together with working on financial projects with the Financial Controller.
This is a fascinating role within a large finance team based in a uniquely beautiful working environment – currently with 3 days on site and 2 from home.
- A qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with experience in industry;
- Technically strong accounting skills;
- Strong Excel skills up to Pivots and LookUps;
- A person who works to high personal standards;
- Confident, with excellent communication, presentational and people skills.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
This is a unique and wide-ranging role within an inspiring organisation.