Our client is a unique export-led international product sector business, and is based in Cheshire.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Finance Manager will have overall responsibility for financial control and performance reporting with support of a team of 5. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of month-end financial reporting, including KPI reporting and analysis, as well as statutory accounts;
- Daily management of all financial transactions (AP/AR team) and accounting records;
- Responsible for the production of accurate cashflow forecasts;
- Management of Letters of Credit and Bank Guarantees (training will be provided) as well as ensuring corporate budgeting / forecasting processes are carried out and reviewed;
- Business Partnering both commercial and operational decision making, with the aim of margins working capital management improvements;
- Ensuring that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities;
- Be instrumental in the improvements of the ERP system: Sage X3.
- Qualified accountant or QBE.
- The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, an ability to work on different projects simultaneously, as well as developing reports and KPIs for driving performance.
- You will ideally have excellent communication skills, with an ability to lead and motivate teams