A Finance Manager is required to join the Head Office Finance Team of a highly profitable £150m turnover privately owned multi-site business.
This is a role for someone looking for a steady and secure role with excellent work-life balance.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the role is varied with a mix of financial and management accounting. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of accurate monthly management accounts and commentary
- Margin Analysis
- Accurate balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT return preparation
- Compliance work including Intrastat and National Statistics
- Preparation work for annual budgets and reforecasts
- Preparation work for annual audits and working as part of a team coordinating the audit process
- Various internal and external monthly reports
- Project work and system development as requested from the Finance Team.
- ACA, ACMA or ACCA qualified
- Detail oriented with experience in owner managed SME businesses
- Experience of performing detailed reconciliations, working to strict month end deadlines and of all aspects of the monthly accounts production process
- Experienced in using advanced Excel skills to perform financial analysis
- A strong team player and communicator with excellent planning and organising skills
- Looking for a secure and long term career role