Our client is an AIM listed cutting edge technology platform which develops and manages the software behind some of the latest generation of interactive consumer loyalty schemes. The business is expanding rapidly both in the UK and internationally meaning that there should be plenty of opportunities for progression.
The business would like to bring on board a recently qualified ACA or ACCA who is keen to play a part in the further growth of the business. The Finance Manager role encompasses a mix of technical, operational and commercial finance responsibilities in support of the Revenue function and interfaces with all members of both the Finance and Sales teams. Potentially suitable candidates require sound technical skills, excellent communication skills, and sound commercial acumen.
Experience that you will gain in this role includes:
- assisting in preparation of financial statements to PLC level
- interpretation and application of relevant accounting standards
- financial analysis and the use of such information to influence decision making
- forecasting and modelling
- working within a fast moving high-tech digital business.
The business has a growing blue chip customer base, and a "cool" and informal working environment.
Please get in touch if you would like to find out more.