Our client is a high growth Private Equity backed business whose robust business model remains unaffected by Covid19.
An experienced Finance Business Partner is now required to drive the profitability of the business.
- Lead all budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning processes engaging with business management and ensuring ownership;
- Develop and maintain excellent business partnering relationships and establish a credible presence within the functional management teams;
- Develop and present insightful analysis of financial performance to business management – developing their understanding of their cost centre performance and underlying drivers;
- Use business knowledge, financial modelling and analytical skills to support management decision making.
- A commercially astute qualified accountant with prior experience in a Business Partnering or FP&A role;
- A structured approach to informing planning and decision making;
- Able to develop the relationship of trusted advisor through application of outstanding communication and effective relationship building skills;
- Possessing a broad “toolkit” for providing commercial insight and support including strong financial modelling skills
If you enjoy business partnering this is a role which is empowered to drive real change and value enhancement. A great career opportunity.