Our client is a substantial high growth PE backed business based in Manchester. The business is undergoing change as is expands rapidly both organically and through acquisition.
An experienced Finance Business Partner is now required to partner and challenge the Operations and IT functions, ensuring value and efficiency in budgeted spend and achievement of operational, commercial and financial targets.
- Lead all budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning processes for the Operations and IT functions with full engagement with business management and ensuring ownership;
- Develop and maintain excellent business partnering relationships and establish a credible presence within the functional management teams;
- Develop and present insightful analysis of financial performance to business management – developing their understanding of their expense performance, underlying drivers and risk and control indicators;
- Use business knowledge, financial modelling and analytical skills to support management decision making.
- A commercially astute qualified accountant with prior experience in a Business Partnering or FP&A role;
- A structured approach to informing planning and decision making;
- Able to develop the relationship of trusted advisor through application of outstanding communication and effective relationship building skills;
- Possessing a broad “toolkit” for providing commercial insight and support – eg strong financial modelling skills
If you enjoy business partnering this is a role which is empowered to drive real change and value enhancement. A great career opportunity.