Our client is a highly acquisitive, private equity backed business. With EBITDA of c£40m, the role's purpose is to develop corporate M&A and business strategy, identify and execute acquisitions and high value projects. The business has made several acquisitions each year and has increased its product offering significantly. Due to expansion, the client is seeking to recruit a new member for the team. Responsibilities will include:
- Assistance with development of overall corporate M&A and business strategy; transaction origination, execution and integration;
- Involvement in acquisition process through from identification, engagement with the target company’s management team, transaction modelling and due diligence to negotiation, execution and completion with scope to lead projects;
- Provision of financial and commercial support on major strategic projects to senior management, our private equity owners and financial advisors;
- Ensure integrity of project financials;
- Risk assessment and management;
- Play a key role in the post-acquisition integration to ensure planned synergies are realised and risks identified are mitigated, involving other members of the company as required.
You will ideally be a qualified accountant, with transactional background either in a Corporate Finance team (Transaction Services, Restructuring or CF Lead Advisory); investment bank, PE firm. Excellent modelling skills (Excel) will be required, along with strong communication / interpersonal skills. You will be commercially minded, ambitious and keen to develop your career in this highly exciting business.