Our client is the largest division of a £3bn market cap Global market leading business which is listed on the UK Stock Exchange.
A Commercial Finance Business Partner is required to support the EMEA regional management team with financial and operational reporting, analysis, and planning.
The business is based in Cheshire but the role can be home based and flexible.
Reporting to the EMEA Finance Director, the purpose of the role is to deliver innovative, high value-added financial information and insight to the management team to support operational and strategic decision making. Key skills and responsibilities include the following:
- Build and maintain strong business partnering relationships with management and commercial teams;
- Develop robust planning models (budgeting & forecasting & weekly flash)
- Develop appropriate metrics/KPIs for the business to measure growth, profitability, expense control, efficiency, and productivity;
- Enhance Business Intelligence capabilities and processes through automation;
- This position requires strong analytical, decision making, and communication skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously;
- The successful candidate will have experience supporting analysis and reporting, a keen attention to detail, proven follow-up skills, demonstrated influencing skills, the ability to understand and translate business strategy into tactical objectives;
- Strong modelling skills including advanced Excel skills and experience with Power BI, Cognos (or similar systems) for analysis of large volumes of data;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Available to travel both domestically and internationally
This is a key role for a “true business partner” to join a market leading international business and offers the opportunity to be a key member of the team tasked with driving business performance.