MDM Resourcing are carrying out a search for a CFO for an expanding multi-site Private Equity backed group. With current turnover c£30m this is a business with a robust and profitable business model which is growing through expanding its network of sites across the country, as well as occasional strategic acquisitions. Following Private Equity investment the business is now seeking an experienced CFO.
Working closely with the CEO, key responsibilities include:-
- Responsibility for all aspects of the financial management of the group;
- Deep involvement in key decision making aimed at delivering on the strategic business plan, together with providing input into the ongoing development of the plan;
- Leading, mentoring and managing the finance team, ensuring that it possesses the skills and talent to deliver the financial management of the business to a high standard;
- Ensure that the business has prompt and accurate insight and forecasting around all key drivers of profitability, costs and cash. Ensure that all business functions’ decision making is made on the basis of this information;
- Lead on possible M&A activity including eventual exit planning;
- Manage key external relationships including investors (PE House), finance providers, auditors, legal and insurers.
- Qualified accountant, must have prior experience as CFO in a Private Equity backed business ideally through the full PE investment cycle;
- Experience in a multi-site business (sector examples include retail, leisure, healthcare, professional services);
- Gravitas supported by excellent communication and leadership skills.