Our client is a rapidly growing finance consultancy with offices in London and Manchester, providing hands on finance and commercial expertise during transactions, operational improvement activities and commercial initiatives. The role is to work as a senior member of a small team leading on the identification and development of business projects varying between two main business lines: Corporate Transactions and Operational Improvement. Responsibilities are broad and will involve:
- Identify potential relevant NW Corporate Finance / Private Equity news
- Develop and maintain a new validated and qualified contacts list in Private Equity, Corporate Finance and the CFO community, aligned closely with the client's strategy;
- Update information - maintaining and developing the CRM;
- Briefing colleagues in advance of client meetings;
- Scoping of new opportunities in conjunction with the senior delivery team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years' of relevant Business Development experience. Previous experience within the Professional Services / Corporate Finance / Private Equity / Consultancy / Advisory sectors in the North West would be desirable. You will be able to work to tight deadlines and work independently as part of a wider team.