Our client is a global business services group operating in 28 countries. It is an exciting and fast paced working environment with the opportunity to develop quickly. Following a significant recent acquisition, the role is to undertake responsibilities primarily in Statutory reporting, Management reporting and Treasury areas of the Group Finance team.
- Preparation of workings for Group consolidated financial statements and disclosure notes;
- Assist in producing the Group consolidation, recording audit adjustments;
- Drafting subsidiary statements under FRS 102, as well as lease data IFRS 16 calculations including monthly reviews with local Commercial teams;
- Ownership of the quarterly statutory packs which drive key disclosures in the Group financial statements;
- Assist with the year end audit;
- Provide input on accounting policies and procedures to ensure that Group statutory reporting data is accurate and IFRS compliant
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for certain entities
- Performa reconciliations and checks on the consolidated balance sheet;
- Collation and review monthly consolidated variance explanations, communicating with regional teams, gaining an understanding of key drivers behind variances;
- Monthly debtor reporting;
- Review and approval of Group bank payments;
- Quarterly financing reporting including covenant compliance to lenders;
The ideal candidate will be newly / recently qualified technically strong ACA / ACCA. The role is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to make their first move into industry, in a fast paced, global business.